Hooked on Lure Fishing book – Signed Hardback!
Packed with accessible knowledge and amazing visuals, Hooked on Lure Fishing is the ultimate guide to catching an incredible range of sea and freshwater species on lures. The most comprehensive book on modern lure fishing you could wish for!
1 in stock
The ultimate guide to lure fishing for over 60 fresh and saltwater species. Collectible, 1st edition, signed.
Want to learn how to go lure fishing? Or perhaps you are already a keen lure angler who wants to learn new skills and the latest techniques? A fascinating guide to modern lure fishing for a huge diversity of fish species, this new book brings together a wealth of knowledge and inspiration. From LRF techniques for miniature monsters, through to zander, wrasse, trout and even flatfish, Hooked on Lure Fishing is a packed with knowhow and innovation to delight newcomers and expert lure anglers alike.
Bringing together Dom Garnett’s lively, accessible writing alongside the knowledge of lure angling fanatic Andy Mytton, stunning photography from BBC wildlife filmmaker Jack Perks and illustrations by Neil Sutherland, this collectible hardback is the most comprehensive guide to multi species lure fishing you could wish for!
- Over 200 pages, packed with tips and beautiful illustations
- Dedicated chapters on watercraft, nightfishing and all manner of species from trout and zander, to wrasse and even flatfish on lures!
- Extensive illustrated species ID section, with tips and info on over 80 fresh and saltwater fish
- Stunning underwater photography and original artwork!
- Collectible, signed hardback 1st edition